Localized exercises are important, but they alone will not flatten your abdomen, just train the muscle that is underneath the fat, so that burn calories should be your main goal to start exercising, you can focus later tone in the area. Cardiovascular exercises are proven as the best way to lose weight and running is one of the most simple and efficient. If you do not have the stamina to run, start with brisk walking or jogging, and go at your own pace, do not despair, anger gradually improving your fitness. This will also increase your metabolism and make you burn more calories.
Benefits of walking
Let's look at some of the benefits of walking:
- It burns a lot of fat. Walking 30 to 60 minutes at a speed which take your heart rate to 60% or 70% full to 85% burn calories as fat.
- Walking at a moderate pace for 30-60 minutes will not only burns stored fat but builds muscles that increase your metabolism.
- Medical studies show that regular walking reduces the risk of heart attacks, cancer, diabetes and bladder problems.
- Walking also promotes longevity and reduces the risk of hip fractures in older people.
- Increase your energy levels.
- Lets exercising at a steady and consistent pace, burning fat in the process.