How to Lose Weight by Walking & Jogging in urdu

walking
The best exercise for the stomach is free, easy and does not require any equipment. It is simply walking or jogging. If your belly has a little extra fat, it is likely that your whole body does. The fat is distributed on all the muscles of the body, but builds up in certain areas like your belly. Your body can not just eliminate fat in one area, that is why measures to reduce your abdominal area, you have to burn fat throughout the body.

Localized exercises are important, but they alone will not flatten your abdomen, just train the muscle that is underneath the fat, so that burn calories should be your main goal to start exercising, you can focus later tone in the area. Cardiovascular exercises are proven as the best way to lose weight and running is one of the most simple and efficient. If you do not have the stamina to run, start with brisk walking or jogging, and go at your own pace, do not despair, anger gradually improving your fitness. This will also increase your metabolism and make you burn more calories.

Benefits of walking

Let's look at some of the benefits of walking:
  •     It burns a lot of fat. Walking 30 to 60 minutes at a speed which take your heart rate to 60% or 70% full to 85% burn calories as fat.
  •     Walking at a moderate pace for 30-60 minutes will not only burns stored fat but builds muscles that increase your metabolism.
  •     Medical studies show that regular walking reduces the risk of heart attacks, cancer, diabetes and bladder problems.
  •     Walking also promotes longevity and reduces the risk of hip fractures in older people.
  •     Increase your energy levels.
  •     Lets exercising at a steady and consistent pace, burning fat in the process.
weight lose by walking

Next Post »

14 comments

Write comments
23 June 2015 at 00:04 delete

The best exercise for the stomach is free, easy and does not require any equipment. It is simply walking or jogging. If your belly has a little extra fat, it is likely that your whole body does. regards sarkari naukri

Mr Lix
AUTHOR
7 December 2015 at 16:33 delete

My boyfriend and I lost a lot of weight following an excellent program! I think it will not be online for a long time, so watch the video now!

Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

Thanks again

joecoles222
AUTHOR
28 December 2015 at 23:20 delete

Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

Thanks again

sssjobs .in
AUTHOR
29 December 2015 at 03:31 delete

This is excellent treatment for how to loss the weight. I am also suffering from the loss of weight thank you for giving the solution.
Regards,
sarkari result

Sandya Kumari
AUTHOR
21 January 2016 at 02:45 delete

Thanks for giving Sarkari Result Great article you write.

Jade Graham
AUTHOR
25 January 2016 at 12:44 delete

Going on crazy diets is not the only option. The first thing you need to remember about losing or not putting on any further weight is that eating healthy can help you achieve it. tips,fats

26 January 2016 at 00:22 delete

This is good new to me Sarkari Result In this page i got my required data. Thank you..

hum Bogart
AUTHOR
30 March 2016 at 17:59 delete

Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

Thanks again

Phenq Reviews
AUTHOR
19 May 2016 at 02:22 delete

Very useful tips for weight losing, I personally feel that regular exercise and controlling your calories will help in weight losing, Thanks for sharing.

PhenQ Reviews