Hemorrhoids are among the most frequent and uncomfortable conditions that exist. They are rarely serious, but can be accompanied by a serious problem such as rectal cancer, therefore require proper diagnosis and treatment. Let's look at what they are and causes of
Hemorrhoids are dilated blood vessels (vessels hemorrhoids) and protruding into the anal canal, around the anus (external hemorrhoids), or inside the anus and lower rectum (internal hemorrhoids).
The two types of hemorrhoids, external and internal, can coexist.
by leaving hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids are classified into four grades (I to IV) according to the level of prolapse (ie, outsourcing) through the anus:
• Grade I: no prolapse through the anus.
• Grade II: prolapse through the anus and reduction (ie, a return to its original position) is spontaneous.
• Grade III: prolapse through the anus and its reduction is achieved manually only.
• Grade IV: prolapse through the anus and its reduction is not possible.
Hemorrhoids are very common, its prevalence is similar in men and women and is highest between 45 and 65 years.
Common factors of hemorrhoids?The common factor of hemorrhoids depends on the position of the body, in which all the blood above the rectum exerts pressure on rectal or anal area.
Other conditions that contribute are constipation, diarrhea, pregnancy, obesity and especially the common effort at the time of the evacuation.
However, some patients do not have any of the above conditions and likewise develop hemorrhoids.
What are your main complications?
Actually you can not have serious complications, but annoying:
- Pain: A blood clot inside the hemorrhoid can cause severe pain, requiring immediate medical attention.
- Bleeding: When the hemorrhoid bleeds, it has bleeding at the time of the evacuation of bright red and painless.
- Itching and irritation: external hemorrhoids can cause itching, especially if the area is moist and irritated.
Tib e Nabvi Treatment of Diseases
Breast Cancer(Chati ke Cancer) Ki Alamat Symptoms in Urdu
See the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
Sciatica Pain Ka Ilaj By Tib e NabviSee the treatment Sciatica Pain in Tibe Nabvi(SAW)
Sign up here with your email