According to a study by psychologist Dr. David McClelland at Harvard University, thoughts and everyday attitudes help to lose weight consciously. Sehatonline.net tells you what are the best ways to achieve it.
1. Do not beat yourself: To lose weight you should certainly be sorry for everything that you eat out of the diet . It eliminates the guilt that all they produce in you are defeating thoughts that make you see that weight loss is impossible.
2. Set realistic goals: Do not try to lose 5 kilos in a week and have top model body. Remember that a healthy weight has more benefits than just look delegated. The ideal is to follow a proper plan for your needs.
3. Strict diets: They have negative side effects that harm your health as hair loss, nervousness, stress and the risk of eating disorders.
4. Control your weight: The ideal is to lose weight slowly to keep slim for longer, in this way acquire healthy habits that improve your quality life fully.
5. Emotions: The mind is very powerful and perhaps your main opponent to lose weight if you're bored, stressed, not only will leave you out of the diet , but eat too much especially sweet and junk food that will be reflected in your Fig.
6. Less is more: The key to a good diet is to eat small amounts of all foods, but often.
7. Exercise : It is the perfect complement to the diet . In addition to its many health benefits, will help you lose more kilos and prevent the annoying sagging.
You see, weight loss goes beyond the scale marking, emotions and your relationship with food influence your weight; follow these recommendations and will soon notice results in your size but especially in your emotional health.
Sign up here with your email