If you are a person who spends hours and hours in front of a computer screen, you should know that taking care of your eyes is essential. No matter your age or what you engage. Bottom I give some eye care exercises in Urdu
For all it is known that both the studies and work today require the use of technology most of the time, so it is very normal to suffer from eyestrain. Eye pain, eyelid closure unwittingly or just seeing "black spots" in the air are just some of the signs that your vision is damaged.
We shared a series of exercises that if you practice daily, will help your eyes are more relaxed and can more easily cope with the everyday routine.
5 exercises to optimize your vision
Within the yoga , there are certain exercises that help relax our view:
1. Blink often and every ten minutes or so, staring in as far as possible for five or ten seconds object.
2. A half-day is advisable to run a simple exercise tap-off that favors relaxing the eyes and the whole body. It is done by sitting and cover the eyes with the palms of your hands slightly cupped, without actually pressing eyes. The fingers of one hand are placed on top of each other on the front. Then they close your eyes, breathe deeply and one imagines that are the eyes that are breathing.
3. Changes in look. Wide-eyed gaze directed up and down, left and right and circle. Then you repeat it with your eyes closed. Do it 3 times.
4. Flashes. With eyes closed and relaxed, gently off the upper eyelid. Close it again, until you feel stuck to the eye and detach it again. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
5. Pinching eyebrows. With thumb and index finger, pinch the inside of the eyebrows (the part that is touching the eyebrows) and then follow the entire route of the eyebrows small tweaks. Repeat 3 to 5 times.
Once you're done with the routine rotations performed with the neck on both sides to relax the muscles of your face. Recalls that the movements must be very on smooth and slow. If you are consistent, you will notice the benefits. Eye care tips exercises in Urdu below.