1. Reduce your intake of carbohydrates "white" and increases the "brown". Include in your diet protein lean with every meal. Choose foods such as brown rice, whole wheat bread, egg whites, cottage cheese, fish, chicken, oil olive oil , fruits and vegetables.
2. Make five meals a day to boost your metabolism and burn calories bonus. Eat every three hours to feel satisfied and prevent cravings for sweet foods.
3. Make exercise cardiovascular high intensity 45 minutes a day, five times a week. You can run, walking, swimming or cycling to maximize metabolic burn.
4. To tone muscles , performs exercises endurance three days a week. Concentrate on your whole body to work proportionately. the exercises which were perfect for thighs arewalking, step, extensions and leg curls.
5. Avoid consuming alcohol , because it decreases your energy and make calories empty. Drink two liters of water a day to remove toxins from the body and keep youself hydrated.
6. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the United States , sleep deprivation is associated with obesity , depression and diabetes . Experts recommend sleep nine hours a day.
If you do not have time to exercise , you can climb stairs or while sitting at your desk, place a ball between your knees and press it tightly. Do this exercise at least ten times. Soon you'll notice the results.
Sign up here with your email