The salads are very easy to prepare, because of their high water content and other nutrients essential for our body, quench our hunger and thirst for a considerable way; They help to keep the skin well nourished and hydrated.
1. Hydrate and refresh . Over 90% of the composition of vegetables , salads base, is water.
2. Nutrients . Vegetables are excellent source of vitamins that regulate many body processes, such as the proper functioning of the nervous system .
3. The action of cleansing , detoxifying and diuretic of salads is due to the high water content, potassium, the low sodium intake, as well as plants that compose them , and the presence of essential oils that dilate renal vessels .
4. Protect your skin . The vegetables provide beta-carotene , which is converted into vitamin A , which renews the skin and mucous membranes, as well as vitamin C , which enhances the production of collagen a protein that keeps the skin smooth and unwrinkled.
5. Regulate bowel function . For wealth in fiber from vegetables, a salad is laxative , preventing or improving constipation . In addition, fiber helps reduce cholesterol and good control of blood glucose , which is beneficial in case of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes .
In general, eating salads brings many benefits and few calories . They are ideal for everyone, especially for those seeking their ideal weight through diet .
Sign up here with your email